Apple App Store and Google Play Store has got a ton of applications and games to offer you. However, did you ever think of beyond the Apple App Store or Play Store? Yes! There are iOS and Android apps that don’t feature on the official platform due to Apple’s and Google’s strict policies and guidelines.
To cater to these third-party applications, we have third-party App Stores. One such third-party App Store is TutuApp. In this post, you will learn about the steps to install TutuApp on PC (Windows 10/8/8.1 & Windows 7/MAC) Laptop.
TutuApp has almost the same interface as the official stores. It works by providing you the opportunity to download and install hacked, modified, and tweaked applications and games on your iPhone/iPad or Android smartphones. Check out: TutuApp iOS .
Is it safe to download apps from TutuApp?
The developers of TutuApp scan an application thoroughly for viruses or malware before allowing them to become live on the platform. Hence, be assured that it is safe to download third-party apps and games from TutuApp.
Features | TuTuApp
- With the ever growing inventory, you can find almost all the third-party apps on TutuApp.
- The simple interface allows you to browse and search for your favorite apps and games with ease.
- TutuApp comes with a memory cleaner to help you steer clear your device from junk data.
- The coolest part is that you don’t require jailbreak or a rooted Android device to download and install TutuApp.
Install TutuApp on Windows PC 10/7/8 /MAC
- If you wish to install TutuApp on your PC, you require installing an Android Emulator first. We recommend installing BlueStacks from here.
- Once the installation of BlueStacks is successful, please download the latest TutuApp APK file from here.
- Wait for the APK file to download on your PC.
- After a successful download, please right-click on the APK and select Open With -> BlueStacks.
- The emulator will pick up the APK file and install the same on your Windows PC/MAC Computer.
- Follow the simple on-screen installation instructions.
- Once TutuApp is successfully installed, the icon of the same will be visible on the home screen of the Android Emulator.
How To Use TuTuApp via Bluestacks [STEPS]
- As a first, please launch TutuApp from the home screen of the Android Emulator.
- An interface almost similar to the official store will greet you.
- You can either browse the list of the applications or search for the desired application directly via the search bar.
- Tap on the app icon that you wish to install.
- This will navigate you to the application information screen where you can read more about the third-party app.
- Tap on ‘Get’ to download the application on your PC.
- Hit ‘Install’ on the dialog box that comes up next.
- Within a few minutes, you will have the icon of the application on the home screen of the Android Emulator.
- Go ahead and launch the third-party application on your PC.
Check out: TuTuApp Lite APK | Download TuTuApp Lite APP on Android (Latest).
Final Words: Install TuTuApp for PC on Windows 10/7/8 & Mac
These were the simple steps to install and utilize TutuApp on Windows PC/MAC Computer. For any kind of questions or queries, please utilize the comments section provided below.
Leave a Reply